Taryn M. Turner, Esq.
Taryn was raised in Huntington Beach, California. She graduated from University of California, with a Bachelor of Science in Molecular Cellular & Developmental Biology. She subsequently attended Whittier Law School, where she graduated Cum Laude with Certificates in Intellectual Property and International & Comparative Law. While in California, Taryn was General Counsel for a corporation with offices in California, Arizona & Nevada. There she developed her interest in construction litigation. Upon relocation to Florida, Taryn joined Fernandez Trial Lawyers where she now specializes in Construction Defect Litigation.
- Florida, 2018
- California, 2013
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California, J.D., Cum Laude, 2013
- Universität De Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain, International and Comparative Law, 2012
- Univerisité De Toulouse, Toulouse, France, Intellectual Property Law, 2011
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California, B.S., 2004
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The California Bar
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida