John M. Howell, Esq.
Shareholder | Florida and Georgia Offices
John was born in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1952. He graduated law school in 1977 and has been practicing in Jacksonville since that time. John is is an Martindale-Hubbell peer reviewed attorney with over 100 jury trials to verdict. He has seen every kind of cause of action and can try any case! As a result, John is a pillar of the FTL philosophy making him one of our most formidable defenders.
- Florida, 1977
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama, J.D., 1977
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, B.A., Cum Laude, 1974
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- The American Bar
- Jacksonville Defense Lawyers Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute