Gregory E. Blackwell, Esq.
Shareholder | Florida and Georgia Offices
A former “Navy brat”, Greg moved to Jacksonville in 1996, and has since adopted it as his hometown. In his off time, he enjoys spending time with his wife Heather, a local photographer, and their two sons and daughter. A self-professed history buff, Greg is an avid reader of early American and World War II History. He enjoys most Florida outdoor activities, and particularly SCUBA diving, boating, fishing, and football. Greg is also an AV Preeminent peer review attorney rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Florida, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, J.D., with Honors, 2003
- University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1999
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar
- The Federal Bar